I had the opportunity of speaking in Stake Conference last month.
The topic was whatever I felt inspired to speak on.
I really didn't want to speak on what I felt inspired to speak on.
But I did.
And I was nervous.
So nervous.
Nervous enough that my legs were shaking so hard it made my bum jiggle.
Lucky choir members behind me!
I wasn't nervous because of the setting, but because of the topic.
But it felt good to feel the Spirit so strong and know what needed to be said.
And I did know. And felt Him strong.
So, if you want to read it. It's here.
But it's long.
Just a warning.
Last night I spoke about Mary and a few lessons we can all learn from her.
And, now. No more speaking assignments for the rest of the year!! :)
6 comments:
You amaze me
Thank you for showing me that.
You did such and AMAZING job. Seriously, I want to be just like you when I grow up :)
Those words are absolutely beautiful. Thanks you for your bluntness and straight-forwardness. Thank you for being you and such an inspiration to me.
Ashley
Awesome! I am motivated and comforted and I feel the spirit. I got an answer to one of my prayers through reading your talk. So thanks! Answers always stick with me better when they come through a loved one. And that's you.
Lady, luved your accountability talk. Thanks for the reminder and most importantly, the opportunity to assess our own lives and make sure we are being accountable to the Lord daily. luv you! treen
Post a Comment